Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Bald Truth

Looking back I must admit that I'd been quite silly and vain as there's nothing one can do but face the naked truth that once you start losing your mane; there's nothing really much one can do - a daily dose of propecia application, hair weaving, hair transplant, etc not withstanding.

Anyway having resigned myself to the above fact; it was therefore a no-brainer when I decided to "go bald" for the Sarawak Children Cancer Society last weekend.
And something for me to post on this blog to say hello to all of you. I know that we are all so busy with our lives but I trust that all of us are well and taking the time out to spare a thought for the less fortunate than us and also to smell the roses. Whatever. Be Well. And Do Post!

2 comments:

mesa said...

Way to go Francis,to go bald for a good cause!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mesa.

Losing one's hair is no big deal. I'd been grappling with this "issue" for the past 2 decades!